Pages

Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Tool - Lateralus (2001)
As my 200th post, I decided to review one of my all-time favorite albums. Of course, any prog metal fan worth his/her salt at least knows of, if not adores this album as a classic. I would fall comfortably into the latter category as Lateralus was one of the albums that got me firmly into metal along with Metallica's Black Album. The riffs, vocals, drumming and bass playing are all incredible, and the songs flow very organically. It's such a captivating and mysterious album that you will keep coming back again and again. It's an artistic metal masterpiece, and one of the best metal albums of all time. It also has one of the best album covers of all time.
Thanks to whoever's taking the time to view my blog. Hope to get some comments and/or followers soon. Stay tuned for more reviews!
10/10
 

No comments:

Post a Comment